The Rocker is a mobile fall arrester for use on semi-static kernmantel ropes according to EN 1891 type A. In normal use the device follows the user up and down the rope without manual intervention. In the event of a fall, the device blocks and thus reduces the impact force to below 6 kN.
- Approved for double occupancy (max. 200 kg, max. length of lanyard 250 mm)
- Can be mounted and disassembled in any position on the rope
- No additional shock absorber necessary
- Locking mechanism via the silver flap
- Particularly gentle on the rope thanks to brake shoes without teeth
- Can also be used as work position lanyard
- To be used in rope access, tree care and in the PPEaF
- Certification : EN 358
- Certification : ANSI Z359.1
- Certification : EN 353-2
- Weight: 164 gram
Manufactured by ISC
Er zijn nog geen beoordelingen.